This lovely, two-bedroom, two-bath, vacation rental home-away-from-home, located at 811 Vanitie Ct in Mission Beach, is steps to our beautiful Mission Bay and a few more steps to the Pacific Ocean. It comprises the entire floor of our brand-new custom building on a charming court in North Mission Beach, San Diego, California, offering a private fenced yard with pieceful fountain, and a private, bay view,dining area with gas barbecue.
AND, it is within a five- to ten-minute walk to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, and a short drive to Sea World and other local attractions. It is a perfect getaway!
You are comfortable in our hideaway regardless of the season. It is light and airy, with ceiling fans in each room for warmer days, and a fireplace and central thermostat heating during the cooler days. Granite counters & vanities. Purified water from every tap & to icemaker in fridge.
You have off-street parking for one car, a private washer/dryer, and much more:
* Master bedroom with queen-size bed, TV/cable and private full bath
* Second bedroom with two twin beds, convertible to one king sized bed on request.
* Air bed with electric pump available in living room for 5th person.
* Separate full bath with tub/shower.
* Fully-equipped kitchen for casual or gourmet cooking. Gas oven/stove, toaster oven, crock pot, blender, etc. Granite counters and an island with bar stools adjacent to indoor eating area.
* Separate inside eating area seating four comfortably, also with fireplace view.
* Cable Flatscreen HDTV/VCR/DVD/stereo in living room. Comfortable Leather Loveseat and Recliner Lounge near fireplace.
* Copy services available if needed.
* WiFi High Speed Internet Access.
* Beach 'toys' including bicycles, chairs, etc., and a library of videos, books, puzzles, and games.
* Tandem Kayak with life vests available on request.
* Steak & Seafood Restaurant - 1 block away
* Paddlewheeler - Nightly Entertainment on Mission Bay.
* A maximum of five individuals is allowed.
* Check-in time is 3:30 PM and Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
* No pets are allowed.
* No smoking is allowed inside the rental; however, outside garden table available.
* A deposit of 25% of total reserved time, based on above rates, is required at time of reservation.
* A $95 Cleaning Fee is required, and, instead of a damage deposit, we request guest obtain $1500 damage insurance from Homeaway for a one-time, $59 fee.
* Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to scheduled check-in date.
* Upon receipt of payment, we will send an instruction sheet with directions, answers to FAQ, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Apartment - 1st Floor of Duplex Home
28th November, 2021 to 27th May, 2022
- 3 nights min stay
28th May, 2022 to 10th September, 2022
- 7 nights min stay
3rd September, 2022 to 27th May, 2023
- 3 nights min stay
27th May, 2023 to 2nd September, 2023
- 7 nights min stay
Pet Fee $175
Palm Springs, California, was once the first choice of movie stars, but now it’s a fun filled spot for families and people who are looking for relaxation. It is a perfect destination for anyone who wants to enjoy a luxury getaway. With a fine touch on art and design, Palm Springs is an oasis for adventure, art and relaxation. Palm Springs are one of the most popular destinations in California and are a true desert oasis. Palm Springs offers a fascinating mix of top-notch dining, and outdoor activities. Whether you plan to kick back or relax on an outdoor adventure, Palm Springs has it all.
We have a perfect place to offer you in the heart of beautiful Coachella Valley and book direct with the owner and save service fees. Call Direct and book your Palm Springs luxury vacation rentals by owner today with MissionBayhideaway today!Why Cabin Rentals in Palm Springs, CA ?
Enjoy your vacation with all the comforts of home away from home. Enjoy our cabin rentals Palm Springs CA, in the heart of beautiful Coachella Valley inside exclusive, luxurious and gated community with breathtaking golf course and mountain views which surround this beautiful desert neighborhood. Cimarron Cove community is near to the Cimarron Golf Course and only few minutes to dining, shopping and entertainment centers.Best Time to Visit Palm Springs
Palm Springs is an all year round destination. The weather here is almost always sunny and warm, so there’s never a bad time to visit.
Music fans can plan their trip while Coachella Festival in April.
Peak season is between January and May when it has a perfect weather for golf, swimming, and hiking.